Do you Qualify for a Free or Discounted Lifeline Cell Phone in Nevada?
You are eligible if you receive benefits from any of these programs in Nevada:
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps or SNAP)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Veterans Pension and Survivor's Benefit.
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance (BIA)
- Tribally Administered Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Tribal Head Start (only those households meeting its income qualifying standard)
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
You may also qualify if your Total Household Income is falls within the guidelines below (check with provider if you are close to qualifying as numbers may be been raised since publishing):
|Income Based Eligibility for Nevada|
|Members in Household||Annual income|
|For each additional member add $5,832 annually|