With assist Wireless you get 500 texts, and 500 voice minutes, in Oklahoma you get unlimited text, 1000 minutes, and 500MB of data.
In the lifeline assistance free cell phone program assist Wireless is a recent entry. They have service in Arkansas, Missouri, Maryland, and Oklahoma. The phones in Maryland and Arkansas are free. In the Oklahoma area, the service will cost around $1 per month.
The assist Wireless plan in Maryland, Arkansas, and Missouri
The plan in Maryland, Arkansas, and Missouri give you 500 text each month as well as 500 minutes of talk time. You do not get the data usage on the plan. You can buy data if you want but the plan is quite expensive.
For the Oklahoma non-tribal plan you get the same plan that you'll find in other states. You can also upgrade this plan with more text, minutes, and you can add data here are the basic plans.
· Free plans - This gives you five hundred texts, 500 minutes, and no data
· $1 plan - This gives you 1500 texts, 500 minutes, and no data
· $5 plan - This gives you no data, unlimited text, and 500 minutes
· $25 plan - his gives you unlimited text, 1,000 minutes, and 500MB data
· $26 plan This gives you unlimited text, unlimited minutes, and 500MB data
· $30 plan -This gives you unlimited text, unlimited minutes, and one gigabyte of data
· $40 plan - This gives you unlimited text, unlimited minutes, and 2 megabytes of data
The Oklahoma Tribal Plan
If you live on tribal land in Oklahoma you get a better choice in terms of your plan. The free plan will give you unlimited texting, 1,000 minutes of talk time, and 500 megabytes of data each month. You can upgrade your service for a few extra dollars here are the plans that you will get.
· Free plan - This gives you unlimited text, 1000 minutes, and 500MB data
· $1 plan - This gives you unlimited text, unlimited minutes, and 500MBdata
· $5 plan - This gives you unlimited text, unlimited minutes, and 1GB data
· $15 plan - this gives you unlimited text, unlimited minutes, and 2GB data
Qualifying For Assist Wireless
You already participate in a federal assistance program such as Medicaid, public housing, food stamps, and other programs, you probably qualify for the program.If you have a household income that is at or below the poverty levels of 135% to 150% according to the guidelines then you will qualify. please refer to the Federal Poverty Guidelines for more information
Sign Up For Service: 1-855-EZ-ASSIST (1-855-392-7747)